Hawthorne Academy for Gifted Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He being some fun.

2 posters

Go down

He being some fun. Empty He being some fun.

Post by Ikarus Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:35 am

Ikarus had had enough of school for a day. The day had been boring and dull, and she couldn't have her wings out either. The place was a bore. There was nothing to do, and why it that? Cause she wasn't allowed to fly. As Ikarus walked from the dorms to the yard, she smiled running suddenly to a tree. When she reached the tree she would stop, place ing her bag down and takeing a deep breath. Then she took a step back and let her wings appear, unfolding them and letting them slip though the slits in her shirt. She then laughed, wanting to lift off of the ground so badly, but wanting to look at the clouds from the ground as well. After makeing up her mind she lied down on the grass, a smile on her face and her pink hair a mess around her head she looked at the clouds. They where beautiful to day, fluffy like a marshmallow, or at least they looked like that at the least.
Ikarus
Ikarus

Main Character Sheet
Main Esper: Ikarus Aika
Wisp Class: Beast
Academy Rank: Intermediate II

Back to top Go down

He being some fun. Empty Re: He being some fun.

Post by Zandor Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:23 pm

Rowen was just sitting in a tree when he saw a girl walking towards the tree he was in he noticed she had pink hair and smiled when she let out wings through her sleeves he had to talk with her he wrapped his legs around the branch held his hat to his Head and hung from the branch by his legs he was face to face with the girl and smiled. "My names Rowen I like your hair." He kept hanging for a second and decided it must feel Awkward for her he wrapped his hands around the tree branch unwrapped his legs from the branch and landed. "I like your wings their pretty." He smiled until he remembered flair."nice way to make it awkward Rowen."  Rowen ignored flair's comment and adjusted his hat on his head. "I hope you don't mind my way of saying hi."

Zandor

Main Character Sheet
Main Esper: Rowan Tate
Wisp Class: Elemental
Academy Rank: Beginner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum