Hawthorne Academy for Gifted Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chilling in a Jeep (open)

3 posters

Go down

Chilling in a Jeep (open) Empty Chilling in a Jeep (open)

Post by Axel The Bunny Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:13 pm

Axel was lounging around in a jeep, he had been sent to take down a spectre earlier, one that was far enough evolved that a couple of the other experienced people had been sent with him. Apparently it had done quite a bit of damage to the jeep during the fight, and he had been waiting for somebody to show up and fix the thing, since the engine had given out as soon as they made it back. There were some weird spikes stabbed into the car, which wasn't surprising considering the thing was a beast type similar to a porcupine. Still Axel had nothing better to do, so he was just lounging around in the back of the trashed jeep. He would find it rather amusing if some newbies came in to see the damage to the car, since the vast majority wouldn't know about spectres yet. It was rare for newbies to know much about the spectres, despite the fact that a spectre targeted wisps. It had still been weird how quiet the spectres had been recently, and lucky they took care of the one down in Hainsburg before it was noticed by most of the general public, the sage class that had come with them only had to wipe a few minds rather than a whole town.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny
Psychotic Bunny
Psychotic Bunny

Main Character Sheet
Main Esper: Axel Stone
Wisp Class: Matter
Academy Rank: Advanced

Back to top Go down

Chilling in a Jeep (open) Empty Re: Chilling in a Jeep (open)

Post by Stelley Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:47 pm

The day was pretty hot, and Amber was regretting her clothing choice. It had been chillier in the morning, and she had thrown on a hoodie over a T-shirt, plus long jeggings. Now she took the hoodie off, gulping in the delightful coolness that suddenly enveloped her. That was not to last, however, as the sun continued to beat down on her. 

Amber wandered near the garage. She had a vague instinct that someone was there. Probably just a regular professor or student, but it still was a better choice to go in there than bake in the sun all day. "Hello?" She poked her head inside, and immediately noticed Ax lounging in a broken Jeep. "Nice ride you got there," she commented with a small grin. 

((I'm just going to assume that it's indoors, because it's a garage, but tell me if I'm wrong. I'll edit it.))
Stelley
Stelley

Main Character Sheet
Main Esper: Amber Atlaya
Academy Rank: Intermediate I

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:21 am

It was one of those days when Ginger just wandered around the school, in fox form. Then she came across the garage, or whatever they called those big sheds squashed together with the usual house. But this one was strange. It was bigger than a garage, more like a hangar, and Vixen begged to explore it.
Jeez, will you ever shut up, Vixen?
Ginger felt Vixen shake her head furiously, and she heaved a heavy sigh. She crouched and squeezed through the half open doors of the big building. Once inside, she smelled Amber and another person there. She huffed a 'hello'.
Ginger
Ginger

Location : in the hospital cuz of POKEMON GO HYPE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Main Character Sheet
Main Esper: Ginger Fyxen
Wisp Class: Beast
Academy Rank: Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel The Bunny Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:13 am

"What can i say, the dents give it character" Axel responded nonchalantly, he could tell Amber had come in to escape the heat outside, especially since she was carrying what looked like a hoodie.

Axel also saw a small animal, a fox based on the size, entering the place using his clairvoyance. most likely it was actually one of the students since he could sense a wisp near it. Axel figured it was one of the beast class students, possibly Jake or one of the other shapeshifters. In an instant he appeared directly behind it. "So who is this anyways, and why  are you a fox right now." Axel figured in the heat it would have to be annoying running around as a furry creature, he preferred being able to teleport any day. Axel reappeared in the same spot he was before a second later. Why was  scaring the crap out of people like that so entertaining anyways.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny
Psychotic Bunny
Psychotic Bunny

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:21 am

Ginger jumped, and her tail bristled with fright. The lack of motion creeped her out a little bit, but after some confirming with Vixen, she figured it was some student teleporting to scare her.
Jeez, just some people though.
Ginger calm down, he's just being a fool.

Ginger flicked her ear in irritation, and shifted back to human form. Vixen nagged on her display of manners, so she said, "I'm Ginger. You?" She ignored the second question, just because.
Ginger
Ginger

Location : in the hospital cuz of POKEMON GO HYPE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelley Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:27 am

((*Anyway))

Amber didn't jump as she used to (long, long time ago) when Axel suddenly disappeared and then came back. Eager for a place to sit, she hoisted herself into a seat in the Jeep. "What happened? Anyone here?" She asked, kicking back her feet. 

((This is a horrible, short post, but let's just go with it.))
Stelley
Stelley

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel The Bunny Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:50 am

"Just her" Axel said, not really minding that Amber took a seat. He didn't need to explain how he had known, since Amber was one of the few that knew about his clairvoyance. Usually he kept that little trick secret, for a number of reasons. Amber had found out when she had used his powers once on mission.

"The name's Axel, Ax to my friends" he didn't bother being formal,and instead opened a cooler that was stashed in the jeep. He passed Amber her soda of choice. (assuming Ax knows it yay) It probably seemed weird that he was keeping a cooler next to a couple of high powered SMGs, but it was his jeep more or less, so nobody had the right to complain. Axel grabbed himself a Root beer, since the academy had confiscated the stash of real drinks he had kept hidden in the jeep. "Want one?"
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny
Psychotic Bunny
Psychotic Bunny

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelley Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:32 am

Amber popped the iced tea, taking a long sip. It felt so good as the sweet coolness trickled down her throat, and she gave Ax a grateful look. "Hey, Ginger," she greeted Ginger once she managed to tear herself away from the drink. "D'you remember me?" Amber flashed a grin. She had met Ginger once before, passing by in the halls. It was a pretty awkward moment, as she recalled, with Rowen and Lee. She liked to think that pretty much everything could get awkward, talking to a fox, but then that might just be her.
Stelley
Stelley

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:00 am

Ginger nodded. "Hey Amber. Yeah sure, water will be fine. Thanks. " She didn't really like any of those fizzy drinks that people called soda.  She transformed back into fox, forgetting about the water she just asked for. She did a little tour of the place. There was the trashed jeep that Amber and Axel were lounging in, with some sort of needles stuck in the wheels? She carefully sniffed it, and the scent told her it was something like a porcupine, but not like one, either.  She tried to communicate the silent question to Axel, because she didn't feel like transforming back into a human yet.
Ginger
Ginger

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel The Bunny Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:12 pm

Axel took a bottle of water out of the cooler, only to see that the girl-Ginger- had changed back to fox form. "So you want that in a bowl then?" Axel said, raising an eyebrow. She seemed to notice the damage to the jeep. "What can I say, drunk drivers these days" Axel joked. He figured it was best not to tell a newbie about how it was really caused by fighting a big monster yet.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny
Psychotic Bunny
Psychotic Bunny

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelley Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:33 pm

Amber smirked. "I'm afraid the kitchen staff won't let me borrow bowls anymore," she said. "Not after that little incident where the bowls ended up in multiple useless pieces." She took another sip from her can. She could understand that Ax didn't want to scare the newbie yet. "Can't say much about that yourself, Ax," she teased. "You would smuggle any drink in if you could."
Stelley
Stelley

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:28 pm

Ginger shook her head to say, 'Naw, its ok.' But when Axel commented on drunk drivers, Vixen said,
He's lying--I think.
She whipped her head back to the quills and stared at them pointedly, like saying, 'Them what are these doing here?'
Ginger
Ginger

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel The Bunny Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:15 pm

Axel gave a grin at the taunting and then a look of mock offense. "Are you implying I can't?" He could tell his explanation wasn't going to fool fox-girl, especially when her attention went towards the large quills. "Would you believe me if I said we hit a rabid porcupine?"
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny
Psychotic Bunny
Psychotic Bunny

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:05 pm

Ginger tried to make an expression that said, 'Are you kidding me? Of course not! There quills are on the sides of the jeep!' But...the quills were pretty large, too, larger than the average porcupine quill length. The only explanation came from Vixen,  who said,
Was a giant porcupine attacking them?
Ginger aimlessly nodded in agreement to Vixen's opinion.
Ginger
Ginger

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelley Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:48 pm

Amber grinned slyly. "Oh, you know. I'd like to see you try." Every student in the school knew that sometime or other, these smuggled drinks would get exposed. That is, if you were able to get them in. It usually led to punishment, devised to discourage students of mischief. Honestly, though, Ax was hardly going to abide the school rules. She knew him for a long enough time to know that. 

"Ginger, you'll get to know soon enough. Until then, you don't really want to know," Amber added, glancing in the direction of the fox. "Isn't it warm inside that fox form?" She asked, changing the subject very naturally. "It's hot enough without a fur coat."
Stelley
Stelley

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down