Hawthorne Academy for Gifted Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naomi's Kitchen Adventures :D

3 posters

Go down

Naomi's Kitchen Adventures :D Empty Naomi's Kitchen Adventures :D

Post by The Phantom Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:17 pm

Naomi started walking down the hallway. Finally! Natasha exclaimed. Unpacking took forever! I thought we would never finish!
Naomi couldn't help but giggle. "You never know how much stuff you have until you move. I just wanted this place to be just like home..."
Well, I still thing that took too long... I'm super hungry, now!
"I'm super hungry, now," Naomi corrected her, "and yes, it's time for lunch! And what's best for our first day at our new home?"
Pepperoni Pizza! Natasha said getting giddy. Our favorite!
Naomi giggled again. It was those moments that made the whole craziness the past two years worth it. "I just hope their kitchen is halfway..." Naomi stopped once she entered the kitchen. She was amazed by exactly what she saw. The kitchen had professional grade equipment, but it looked just like a home kitchen! "This is incredible! I don't even know where to begin..."
Haven't you done this before, first you get the dough and you...
"It's a figure of speech, Natasha..." Naomi looked over the equipment and all the ingredients. "This... just might be the best pizza I'll ever make." Naomi started looking through the food items and grabbed all that she would need for her pizza. Once she washed her hands, Naomi got to work. This is going to be so good when it's done! Natasha gleefully said.
The Phantom
The Phantom

Main Character Sheet
Main Esper: Naomi McLaughlin
Wisp Class: Matter
Academy Rank: Beginner

Back to top Go down

Naomi's Kitchen Adventures :D Empty Re: Naomi's Kitchen Adventures :D

Post by GeneralArin Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:05 pm

Jake trotted into the kitchen, smelling a person and food. While he didn't catch any smell of food being cooked, he figured that it wouldn't be too long until there was. After all, he smelt things like dough and cheese. And tomato sauce. Ooh! Was it pizza? He hoped that it was pizza. 
He and Wayne ticked off different ingredients that he smelt out, and it sounded like the makings of a pizza. Ooh! And pepperoni! 
Jake wagged his tail. He was a dog. It had some sort of brown and black shepherd build. One of his friends back home had a dog like that. 

He walked up beside the girl (who he had met earlier, back at their arrival) and jumped up and put his forepaws on the counter. He tilted his head and sniffed at the food. Definitely pizza.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
Snarkerer
Snarkerer

Main Character Sheet
Main Esper: Jake Luvolk
Wisp Class: Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phantom Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:58 pm

Naomi was busy preparing the crust of the pizza when she suddenly heard something that sounded like an animal trotting in. Sure enough, it was a dog. The dog came up and stood up, putting its front paws on the counter. Naomi jumped up in surprise when it brushed up next to her. It almost looked like it was begging for a piece... "No, get down..." Naomi gently pushed it down, making sure not to use her hands. That was pretty mean... Natasha chimed in.
"Well, it's a dog, I don't want to get dirty..." Naomi replied defensively. After a few moments of repelling the dog, and fixing the pizza, Naomi finally finished. She put the pizza in the already preheated oven. "Phew... it won't be long now. Just need to wait about half an hour..." Naomi sat down, sighing. She never liked waiting...
The Phantom
The Phantom

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by GeneralArin Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:04 pm

Jake eventually dropped back down to the ground after her prompting repeatedly for him to get away. Right, can't get the food dirty. Or something. He and Wayne entertained the notion of changing back to normal, but he didn't feel like dropping being a dog. 

When she put it in the oven, he spun in a circle wagging his tail, tongue lolling happily.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
Snarkerer
Snarkerer

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phantom Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:42 pm

Naomi watched the pizza intently, waiting for something to happen. She saw that the strange dog that wondered in seemed excited that the pizza was cooking. "Aww..." Naomi scooted over to pet the dog. "What are you doing in here, anyways? I didn't think animals were allowed here..." She did realize that she shouldn't be petting this dog if she was going to eat... She figured she would wash her hands again when it was done. This passed the time...
The Phantom
The Phantom

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by GeneralArin Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:46 pm

"Awroof!" Jake said, wagging his tail. 
Neither he nor Wayne could talk and explain, but it was okay. He was just playing around, and people liked dogs anyway. So it was fun. 
"Awwooraw."
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
Snarkerer
Snarkerer

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel The Bunny Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:09 am

Axel could smell food, which was unusual since dinner wasn't for a few hours, and none of the students aside from himself knew anything about how to cook, or at least not that he knew of. based off the smell of it he assumed it had to be pizza. So he decided to go check what was going on, and claim a slice before the entire house came down to try to get some. Which wouldn’t be surprising especially when it came to those who had been in the academy for a long time, since they knew for these types of things, It was generally first come first serve. So Axel teleported into the kitchen, a couple feet from what he could see )using clairvoyance) was another person and…a dog?

Of course he also sensed a wisp with the dog, telling him it was probably one of the beast class espers. Either way Axel was there in a literal instant. He recognized the girl as Naomi though he wasn’t really sure who Fido was.

“Mind if I take a slice?”
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny
Psychotic Bunny
Psychotic Bunny

Main Character Sheet
Main Esper: Axel Stone
Academy Rank: Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phantom Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:23 pm

Naomi jumped and squealed once she heard that new voice show up. She looked over and saw that one guy. "D-Don't scare me like that!" Naomi stood up, just wondering what to say. "W-Well, I was making that pizza f-for me, so..."
No! Don't give him some of our pizza! That was meant for us! Tell him to go away! Natasha shouted.
"No, that would be rude..." Naomi whispered. She ignored Natasha after that. "U-Um... sure. You can have one slice..."
The Phantom
The Phantom

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by GeneralArin Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:02 pm

Jake barked and spun in a circle, wagging his tail hopefully. He wanted pizza too. Of course, it would probably easier to just ask as a person, but whatever. He wasn't that hungry either way, he just sort of wanted some and wanted to see if he could get some with just his doggie charms.  

He glanced over at Ax, who had just joined them, appearing out of nowhere again. He wagged his tail in greeting, then looked back at Naomi.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
Snarkerer
Snarkerer

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel The Bunny Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:01 am

"I'm guessing you’re the shy type" Axel had noticed the girl's nervousness when they first had met, but hadn't said anything about it. He wasn't sure if she was a bit of a pushover or not, she seemed like a bit of one. Which Axel knew some people here would most likely take advantage of. "So what's your power?" Axel teleported again this time to the left of Naomi, it was good to keep the newbies on their toes.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny
Psychotic Bunny
Psychotic Bunny

Main Character Sheet
Main Esper: Axel Stone
Academy Rank: Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phantom Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:57 am

Naomi shyly nodded. A shameful blush appeared on her face. Naomi jumped once he teleported to the other side of her. She took a second to regain her composure. "Um... I-I don't know... I just break things..." Naomi paused. She jumped at the oven's timer. "Oh, the pizza's done!" Naomi pulled open the stove, not even flinching at the heat, and then she pulled out the very hot pizza with oven mitts. Of course, she didn't feel anything, anyway. "Now we just wait for it to cool..." Naomi said, looking for something to slice it.
The Phantom
The Phantom

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by GeneralArin Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:33 pm

(Bark. I am a dog still. I can't think of anything else to post beyond that, so go ahead and just bunny me doing doggy things.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
Snarkerer
Snarkerer

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content